Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Love fears nothing (el amor no te teme a nada)

From Mariposa Ministeries on Facebook, truly inspirational!!!!

"Recently, I was asked to surrender a relationship that means the world to me. Now surrender means "to give OVER"- not to give UP. While I was aware that this was exactly what needed to take place, I was also aware that I was not yet willing to do that. I was in fear. Fear about what I might lose that was familiar and comfortable, even if it wasn't appropriate or loving. So, I prayed, asking to become willing. Thankfully, today, I am willing and have surrendered. Today, I am reminded of this Truth- that "Love fears nothing". There is nothing to fear because surrender is an act of love. What fear are you holding onto today? Is there anything you are being called upon to surrender? go ahead...do it in LOVE!"
 
If you liked this, you might also like this post suggested by Zemanta: The Opposite of Fear
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment